7.4 cu. ft. Front Load Gas Dryer with Steam Cycles
Extended Service Contracts
- Help keep wrinkles from setting into clean, dry fabrics. The Wrinkle Shield™ Plus option with Steam uses tumbling and steam for up to 150 minutes after the cycle ends or until you open the dryer door for improved wrinkle-fighting performance.
- Four baffles tumble clothes in a randomized pattern, allowing items to open up freely. This helps increase the effectiveness of the dryer for small loads.
- Get a space-saving design with closet-depth fit that allows for more flexible installation in your laundry space.
- Raise your dryer for easier loading and unloading. Optional laundry pedestals also provide space-saving storage for detergent, dryer sheets and other supplies.
- Whirlpool Corporation started in 1911 as a small company in Benton Harbor, Michigan. Today we are a global home appliance business selling products around the world. We are proud of our American heritage and ingenuity that have driven innovation for over 100 years.
- Get plenty of room to dry the large loads you washed in the matching front load washer. This 7.4 cu. ft. dryer easily handles bulky items like comforters and sleeping bags.
- ENERGY STAR® certified models exceed government standards to help conserve natural resources and save money on your utility bills.
- Let the dryer guide you to the right cycle combinations or customize up to 36 of your own to get the right type of fabric care for whatever you're drying.
- Release wrinkles and reduce odors with the Steam Refresh cycle. It uses water and heat to get clothes ready to wear without rewashing.
- The Sanitize cycle provides care for your clothes in the dryer while eliminating 99.9% of common household bacteria.
- Help prevent overdrying. Three sensors track moisture and temperature, adapting drying times to end the cycle at just the right time.
- Help decrease static with the Static Reduce Option, which combines a mist of water with tumbling after the load is dry.
- Use less energy while getting great drying performance with the EcoBoost™ option. This option saves energy by using less heat and an extended cycle time.
Give your family’s clothes the care they deserve with a front load gas dryer with the Wrinkle Shield™ Plus option with Steam. Advanced Moisture Sensing helps prevent overdrying by using three moisture sensors to end the cycle at just the right time. The ENERGY STAR® certified gas dryer even includes a Static Reduce option to help decrease static after drying.
|Certifications|ADA Compliant||ADA Compliant with feet fully extended|
|Certifications|CEE Tier||Tier I|
|Certifications|Energy Star® Qualified|
|Certifications|Energy Star® Qualified||ENERGY STAR® Qualified|
|Controls|Control Type||Electronic Touch|
|Controls|End of Cycle Signal|
|Controls|End of Cycle Signal||Yes|
|Controls|Feedback-Status Indicators||Check Vent,Cool Down,Damp,Sensing,Wet|
|Cycles|Drying Cycles Selections|
|Cycles|Drying Cycles Selections||Bulky Items,Colors,Delicates,Heavy Duty,Normal,Quick Dry,Regular,Sanitize,Steam Refresh,Timed Dry,Towels,Whites,Wrinkle Control|
|Cycles|Number of Dryer Cycles|
|Cycles|Number of Dryer Cycles||36|
|Details|Drum Material||Powder Coat|
|Details|Heating Burner (BTU)|
|Details|Heating Burner (BTU)||20000|
|Details|Lint Screen Location|
|Details|Lint Screen Location||Front|
|Details|Maytag Commercial Components|
|Details|Maytag Commercial Components||No|
|Carton Depth||32 1/2 inch|
|Carton Height||40 3/4 inch|
|Carton Width||28 1/2 inch|
|Height||38 3/4 inch|
|Gross Weight||150 inch|
|Net Weight||157.6 inch|
|Dimensions|Depth With Door Open 90 Degree(IN,inches)|
|Dimensions|Depth With Door Open 90 Degree(IN,inches)||54 1/2|
|Dryer Temperature Selections|
|Dryer Temperature Selections||High,Low,Extra Low,Medium,Air Only|
|Electrical|Amps||15 or 20|
|Electrical|Power Cord Included|
|Electrical|Power Cord Included||No|
|Exterior|Door Style||Side Swing|
|Features|Secondary Lint Filter|
|Features|Secondary Lint Filter||No|
|Installation Considerations|Long Vent|
|Installation Considerations|Long Vent||No|
|Installation Considerations|Maximum Vent Length (ft.)|
|Installation Considerations|Maximum Vent Length (ft.)||64|
|Installation Considerations|Venting Direction|
|Installation Considerations|Venting Direction||Left, Right, Bottom, Rear|
|Modifiers|Number of Dryness Levels|
|Modifiers|Number of Dryness Levels||3|
|Modifiers|Selection of Drying Levels|
|Modifiers|Selection of Drying Levels||More,Less,Normal|
|Number of Temperatures|
|Number of Temperatures||5|
|Options|Dryer Option Selections|
|Options|Dryer Option Selections||Control Lock,Cycle Signal,Damp Dry Signal,Eco Boost™,Reduce Static,Wrinkle Shield™,Wrinkle Shield™ with Steam|
|Refinements|WHR Dryer||ADA Compliant,Sanitize Cycle|
From the Manufacturer
Extended warranties can save you hundreds, sometimes even thousands of dollars in unexpected repairs. You can contact us, or visit our store for additional details.
Let our team co-ordinate professional delivery and installation on your new purchase. Some restrictions may apply.